Mallika Sherawat (Movie Actress) was born on the 24th of October, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Mallika’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mallika Sherawat below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Reema Lamba|
|NICKNAME:||Mallika Karan Gill, Reema Lamba, Mallika Sherawat|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Rohtak, Haryana, India|
Mallika Sherawat, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Rohtak, Haryana, India on Sunday, October 24, 1976. Powerful and popular Bollywood actress who was featured in the 2011 film Double Dhamaal. After appeareing in the 2004 film Murder, she was nominated for a Zee Cine Award.
Family: She married and divorced airline pilot Karan Singh Gill. Mallika Sherawat father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mallika Sherawat’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mallika Sherawat is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mallika Sherawat’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mallika Sherawat’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Mallika Sherawat zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 44 years old
The Indian movie actress has been alive for 16,312 days or 391,495 hours. There were precisely 553 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 24, 1976|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Mallika Sherawat was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Mallika Sherawat’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated 121,620,578 babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "If You Leave Me Now" by Chicago.
On this day in history:
1260 – Qutuz, Mamluk Sultans of Egypt (1259-60), is assassinated by Baibars, a fellow Mamluk leader, who seizes power for himself.
1648 – Treaty of Westphalia ends The Thirty Year's War in the Holy Roman Empire; Switzerland's independence recognized.
1929 – Black Thursday, start of stock market crash, Dow Jones down 12.8%.
5. Mallika Sherawat’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mallika Sherawat’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Mallika Sherawat was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Mallika Sherawat’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Mallika Sherawat was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Mallika Sherawat’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Mallika Sherawat’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.