Mani (Guitarist) was born on the 16th of November, 1962. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Mani’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mani below ↓
Mani, best known for being a Guitarist, was born in Manchester, England on Friday, November 16, 1962. Bassist known for playing with the UK rock groups The Stone Roses and Primal Scream.
Family: He was born in the Crumpsall neighborhood of Manchester, England. He and his wife Imelda had twin boys named Gene and George in 2012. Mani father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mani’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mani is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mani’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mani’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Mani zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 60 years old
The guitarist has been alive for 22,227 days or 533,468 hours. There were precisely 753 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1962|
|AGE:||60 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Mani was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Mani’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,149,244,245 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1962, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Big Girls Don't Cry" by The Four Seasons.
On this day in history:
5. Mani’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mani’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Mani was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Mani’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Mani was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Mani’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Mani’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.