Mansi Parasher (Vine Star) was born on the 4th of October, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 7. Mansi’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mansi Parasher below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mansi Parasher|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Mansi Parasher, best known for being a Vine Star, was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Friday, October 4, 1991. Vine comedian who earned more than 10,000 followers over the life of the app. She became known for her fusion of Punjabi and Western humor, particularly jokes contrasting the two cultures.
Family: Her brother’s name is Yatin. Mansi Parasher father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mansi Parasher’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mansi Parasher is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mansi Parasher’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mansi Parasher’s zodiac sign is Libra
Mansi Parasher zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The Canadian vine star has been alive for 11,055 days or 265,324 hours. There were precisely 375 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 4, 1991|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Mansi Parasher was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Mansi Parasher’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated 137,064,554 babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Good Vibrations" by Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch Featuring Loleatta Holloway.
On this day in history:
1537 – The first complete English-language Bible (the Matthew Bible) is printed, with translations by William Tyndale and Miles Coverdale..
1883 – The Orient Express departs on its first official journey from Paris to Instanbul.
1900 – In a final confrontation, some 4000 Ashantis are defeated by the British in Gold Coast (Ghana).
5. Mansi Parasher’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mansi Parasher’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Mansi Parasher was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Mansi Parasher’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Mansi Parasher was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Mansi Parasher’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Mansi Parasher’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.