Manu Ginobili (Basketball Player) was born on the 28th of July, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 5. Manu’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Manu Ginobili below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Emanuel David Ginóbili|
|NICKNAME:||Manu, Gino, Narigon|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Bahia Blanca, Argentina|
Manu Ginobili, best known for being a Basketball Player, was born in Bahia Blanca, Argentina on Thursday, July 28, 1977. NBA shooting guard who won his fourth NBA Championship with the San Antonio Spurs in 2014 and also led Argentina to a gold medal at the 2004 Olympics.
Family: He got married to Marianela Orono in 2004 and the couple had twin boys 6 years later. They had another son in 2014. Manu Ginobili father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Manu Ginobili’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Manu Ginobili is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Manu Ginobili’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Manu Ginobili’s zodiac sign is Leo
Manu Ginobili zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The Argentinean basketball player has been alive for 16,865 days or 404,778 hours. There were precisely 572 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 28, 1977|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Manu Ginobili was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Manu Ginobili’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Just Want to Be Your Everything" by Andy Gibb.
On this day in history:
5. Manu Ginobili’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Manu Ginobili’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Manu Ginobili was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Manu Ginobili’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Manu Ginobili was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Manu Ginobili’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Manu Ginobili’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.