Manyata Dutt (Film Producer) was born on the 22nd of July, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Manyata’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Manyata Dutt below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Manyata Dutt|
Manyata Dutt, best known for being a Film Producer, was born in India on Friday, July 22, 1977. Film producer and former actress who is widely recognized for having acted as CEO of Sanjay Dutt Productions. As an actress, she appeared in a few C-list feature films, including Lovers Like Us.
Family: She married actor Sanjay Dutt in early 2008 and the couple welcomed twins two years later. Manyata Dutt father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Manyata Dutt’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Manyata Dutt is married Sanjay Dutt.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Manyata Dutt’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Manyata Dutt’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Manyata Dutt zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The Indian film producer has been alive for 16,757 days or 402,180 hours. There were precisely 568 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 22, 1977|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Manyata Dutt was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Manyata Dutt’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Looks Like We Made It" by Barry Manilow.
On this day in history:
5. Manyata Dutt’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Manyata Dutt’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Manyata Dutt was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Manyata Dutt’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Manyata Dutt was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Manyata Dutt’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Manyata Dutt’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.