Mara Justine (Pop Singer) was born on the 28th of February, 2002. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 7. Mara’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mara Justine below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mara Justine|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Galloway Township, New Jersey, USA|
Mara Justine, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Galloway Township, New Jersey, USA on Thursday, February 28, 2002. Finalist on the 9th season of NBC’s America’s Got Talent who continued her singing career after the show by practicing with acclaimed vocal coach Sal Dupree.
Family: She has a sister Jacey Marie who is also a singer. She is the fourth of five siblings. Mara Justine father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mara Justine’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mara Justine is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mara Justine’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mara Justine’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Mara Justine zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 20 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 7,648 days or 183,562 hours. There were precisely 259 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 28, 2002|
|AGE:||20 years old|
Mara Justine was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Mara Justine’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,302,149,639 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2002, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Always On Time" by Ja Rule.
On this day in history:
5. Mara Justine’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mara Justine’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Mara Justine was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Mara Justine’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation Z
Mara Justine was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Mara Justine’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Mara Justine’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.