Marc Parejo (TV Actor) was born on the 16th of October, 1981. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 9. Marc’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marc Parejo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marc Parejo|
Marc Parejo, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Barcelona, Spain on Friday, October 16, 1981. Spanish actor who appeared in projects such as Acacias 38 and La que se avecina. He played Sergio Uribe in the 2014 TV series Cuentame.
Family: He has been married to Ariana Bruguera. Marc Parejo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marc Parejo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marc Parejo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marc Parejo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marc Parejo’s zodiac sign is Libra
Marc Parejo zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 38 years old
The tv actor has been alive for 14,149 days or 339,593 hours. There were precisely 480 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 16, 1981|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Marc Parejo was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Marc Parejo’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated 127,030,934 babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)" by Christopher Cross.
On this day in history:
1813 – Battle of Leipzig, largest battle in Europe prior to WWI, Napoleon's forces defeated by Prussia, Austria and Russia.
1900 – Great Britain and Germany sign the Anglo-German Treaty, agreeing to maintain territorial integrity of China and support'open door' policy called for by US Secretary of State.
1934 – Mao Zedong & 25,000 troops begin 6,000 mile Long March.
5. Marc Parejo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marc Parejo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Marc Parejo was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Marc Parejo’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Marc Parejo was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Marc Parejo’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Marc Parejo’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.