Marc Pingris (Basketball Player) was born on the 16th of October, 1981. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 9. Marc’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marc Pingris below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jean Marc Pingris, Jr.|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Quezon City, Manila, Philippines|
Marc Pingris, best known for being a Basketball Player, was born in Quezon City, Manila, Philippines on Friday, October 16, 1981. Filipino basketball star who won eight championships as a player in the Philippine Basketball Association. He was named Finals MVP in 2006 and 2013.
Family: He has children with actress Danica Sotto. Marc Pingris father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marc Pingris’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marc Pingris is married Danica Sotto.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marc Pingris’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marc Pingris’s zodiac sign is Libra
Marc Pingris zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The Filipino basketball player has been alive for 15,134 days or 363,233 hours. There were precisely 513 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 16, 1981|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Marc Pingris was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Marc Pingris’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)" by Christopher Cross.
On this day in history:
5. Marc Pingris’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marc Pingris’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Rooster
Marc Pingris was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Marc Pingris’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Marc Pingris was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Marc Pingris’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Marc Pingris’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.