Marcelina Zawadzka (Pageant Contestant) was born on the 25th of January, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. Marcelina’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marcelina Zawadzka below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marcelina Zawadzka|
Marcelina Zawadzka, best known for being a Pageant Contestant, was born in Malbork, Poland on Wednesday, January 25, 1989. Beauty queen who was crowned Miss Polonia 2011, earning the right to represent Poland at the Miss Universe pageant. In 2015, she became the host of the morning show Pytanie Na Sniadanie.
Family: Her father’s name is Mieczys?aw. Marcelina Zawadzka father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marcelina Zawadzka’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marcelina Zawadzka is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marcelina Zawadzka’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marcelina Zawadzka’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Marcelina Zawadzka zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The Polish pageant contestant has been alive for 12,303 days or 295,278 hours. There were precisely 417 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 25, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Marcelina Zawadzka was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Marcelina Zawadzka’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Marcelina Zawadzka’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marcelina Zawadzka’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Marcelina Zawadzka was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Marcelina Zawadzka’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Marcelina Zawadzka was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Marcelina Zawadzka’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Marcelina Zawadzka’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.