Marcelo Barticciotto (Soccer Coach) was born on the 1st of January, 1967. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 7. Marcelo’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marcelo Barticciotto below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marcelo Barticciotto|
Marcelo Barticciotto, best known for being a Soccer Coach, was born in Avellaneda, Argentina on Sunday, January 1, 1967. Former professional soccer manager and player who is recognized for having coached Colo-Colo. As a player he played for the same organization until January of 2003 when he announced his retirement.
Family: He married Claudia di Bartolo in 1991. Marcelo Barticciotto father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marcelo Barticciotto’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marcelo Barticciotto is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marcelo Barticciotto’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marcelo Barticciotto’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Marcelo Barticciotto zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 56 years old
The Chilean soccer coach has been alive for 20,612 days or 494,690 hours. There were precisely 699 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 1, 1967|
|AGE:||56 years old|
Marcelo Barticciotto was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Marcelo Barticciotto’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,479,053,821 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1967, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'm A Believer" by The Monkees.
On this day in history:
5. Marcelo Barticciotto’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marcelo Barticciotto’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Marcelo Barticciotto was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Marcelo Barticciotto’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Marcelo Barticciotto was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Marcelo Barticciotto’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Marcelo Barticciotto’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.