Marcin Meller (Historian) was born on the 23rd of October, 1968. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 3. Marcin’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marcin Meller below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marcin Meller|
Marcin Meller, best known for being a Historian, was born in Poland on Wednesday, October 23, 1968. Polish historian and journalist who is best recognized for being the editor-in-chief of the Polish edition of Playboy Magazine. He is also known for being a columnist in the Wprost Magazine and for hosting a show on the TVN network.
Family: He is the son of Polish diplomat and fellow academic Stefan Meller. Marcin Meller father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marcin Meller’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marcin Meller is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marcin Meller’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marcin Meller’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Marcin Meller zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 54 years old
The Polish historian has been alive for 20,068 days or 481,646 hours. There were precisely 680 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 23, 1968|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Marcin Meller was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Marcin Meller’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hey Jude" by The Beatles.
On this day in history:
5. Marcin Meller’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marcin Meller’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Marcin Meller was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Marcin Meller’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Marcin Meller was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Marcin Meller’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Marcin Meller’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.