Marcus Quinley (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 15th of February, 1979. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 7. Marcus’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marcus Quinley below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marcus Quinley|
Marcus Quinley, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in United States on Thursday, February 15, 1979. Content creator behind the musical.ly account itsmrq who would also refer to himself as UniversalKing on the platform. He became crown verified and earned 320,000 fans with his comedy videos that include reactions, lip-syncing, short skits and more.
Family: He began a relationship with Ariel Steele and became a stepfather to her kids. Marcus Quinley father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marcus Quinley’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marcus Quinley is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marcus Quinley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marcus Quinley’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Marcus Quinley zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 44 years old
The American musical.ly star has been alive for 16,177 days or 388,252 hours. There were precisely 548 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 15, 1979|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Marcus Quinley was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Marcus Quinley’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" by Rod Stewart.
On this day in history:
5. Marcus Quinley’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marcus Quinley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Marcus Quinley was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Marcus Quinley’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Marcus Quinley was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Marcus Quinley’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Marcus Quinley’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.