Marcus Roberts (Pianist) was born on the 7th of August, 1963. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 7. Marcus’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marcus Roberts below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marcus Roberts|
Marcus Roberts, best known for being a Pianist, was born in Jacksonville on Wednesday, August 7, 1963. Blind jazz artist who gained recognition as a stride pianist. He was firmly rooted in pre-1950 jazz and was known for his walking basslines.
Family: He was greatly influenced growing up by the music of the local church and his mother’s gospel singing. Marcus Roberts father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marcus Roberts’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marcus Roberts is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marcus Roberts’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marcus Roberts’s zodiac sign is Leo
Marcus Roberts zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 60 years old
The pianist has been alive for 22,031 days or 528,765 hours. There were precisely 747 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 7, 1963|
|AGE:||60 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Marcus Roberts was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Marcus Roberts’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Fingertips (Part 2)" by Stevie Wonder.
On this day in history:
5. Marcus Roberts’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marcus Roberts’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Marcus Roberts was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Marcus Roberts’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Marcus Roberts was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Marcus Roberts’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Marcus Roberts’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.