Maria Clemencia De Santos (Political Wife) was born on the 13th of November, 1955. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Maria’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Maria Clemencia De Santos below ↓
|NAME:||Maria Clemencia De Santos|
|REAL NAME:||Maria Clemencia De Santos|
Maria Clemencia De Santos, best known for being a Political Wife, was born in Bogota, Colombia on Sunday, November 13, 1955. Wife of President Juan Manuel Santos of Colombia affectionately known to the public as “Tutina”. She served as First Lady of Colombia until the end of his term in August of 2018.
Family: She and Calderón have had three children, Martín Santos Rodríguez, María Antonia Santos Rodríguez and Esteban Santos Rodríguez. Maria Clemencia De Santos father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Maria Clemencia De Santos’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Maria Clemencia De Santos is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Maria Clemencia De Santos’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Maria Clemencia De Santos’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Maria Clemencia De Santos zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 67 years old
The political wife has been alive for 24,601 days or 590,431 hours. There were precisely 834 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 13, 1955|
|AGE:||67 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Maria Clemencia De Santos was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Maria Clemencia De Santos’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,772,242,535 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1955, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Maria Clemencia De Santos’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Maria Clemencia De Santos’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Maria Clemencia De Santos was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Maria Clemencia De Santos’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Maria Clemencia De Santos was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Maria Clemencia De Santos’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Maria Clemencia De Santos’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.