Maria Montazami (Reality Star) was born on the 13th of November, 1965. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Maria’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Maria Montazami below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Maria Montazami|
Maria Montazami, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Vasteras, Sweden on Saturday, November 13, 1965. Star of Svenska Hollywoodfruar (Swedish Hollywood Wives) on Swedish TV3, which chronicled the lives of glamorous Swedish women who were married to rich American husbands.
Family: She met her future husband, Kamran Montazami, while working as an au pair in Los Angeles. She has 4 children named Sara, Emma, Hanna, and Nicholas. Maria Montazami father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Maria Montazami’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Maria Montazami is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Maria Montazami’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Maria Montazami’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Maria Montazami zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 55 years old
The Swedish reality star has been alive for 20,376 days or 489,035 hours. There were precisely 691 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 13, 1965|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Maria Montazami was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Maria Montazami’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated 116,766,061 babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Get Off Of My Cloud" by The Rolling Stones.
On this day in history:
1789 – Ben Franklin writes "Nothing . . . certain but death & taxes".
1933 – 1st modern sit-down strike by Hormel meat packers in Austin, Minnesota.
1956 – US Supreme court rules race separation on buses in Alabama unconstitutional.
5. Maria Montazami’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Maria Montazami’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Maria Montazami was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Maria Montazami’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Maria Montazami was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Maria Montazami’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Maria Montazami’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.