Mariam Diamond (YouTuber) was born on the 28th of October, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 4. Mariam’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mariam Diamond below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Mariam Diamond|
Mariam Diamond, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Sydney, Australia on Monday, October 28, 1991. Fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogger who publishes content to the site DiamondDaily. She has also become widely popular for her beauty and makeup looks on Instagram, which have earned her over 60,000 followers and growing.
Family: She grew up in Sydney, Australia with three brothers and a sister. She married Ronnie Diamond. Mariam Diamond father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mariam Diamond’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mariam Diamond is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mariam Diamond’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mariam Diamond’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Mariam Diamond zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The youtuber has been alive for 11,416 days days or 273,988 hours hours. There were precisely 387 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 28, 1991|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Mariam Diamond was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Mariam Diamond’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Romantic" by Karyn White.
On this day in history:
5. Mariam Diamond’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mariam Diamond’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Goat
Mariam Diamond was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Mariam Diamond’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Mariam Diamond was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Mariam Diamond’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Mariam Diamond’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.