Mariana Vega (World Music Singer) was born on the 11th of February, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 9. Mariana’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mariana Vega below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mariana Vega|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
Mariana Vega, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Caracas, Venezuela on Monday, February 11, 1985. Singer and guitarist who became an immediate sensation with her debut EP, Háblame (2008), which spawned 3 chart-topping singles: “Háblame,” “No Me Queda Nada” and “Ni Tú Ni Nadie.” She received the Latin Grammy Award for Best New Artist in 2014.
Family: She is the youngest of 4 siblings. Mariana Vega father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mariana Vega’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mariana Vega is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mariana Vega’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mariana Vega’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Mariana Vega zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The Venezuelan world music singer has been alive for 13,989 days or 335,756 hours. There were precisely 474 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 11, 1985|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Mariana Vega was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Mariana Vega’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Careless Whisper" by Wham!.
On this day in history:
5. Mariana Vega’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mariana Vega’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Mariana Vega was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Mariana Vega’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Mariana Vega was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Mariana Vega’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Mariana Vega’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.