Marianna Gasparyan (Weight Lifter) was born on the 25th of February, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 9. Marianna’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marianna Gasparyan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marianna Gasparyan|
Marianna Gasparyan, best known for being a Weight Lifter, was born in Kazakhstan on Saturday, February 25, 1989. Professional weight lifter who is recognized for having been listed as the All-Time World Record holder in the 132 weight class on powerliftingwatch.com. She was able to squat 440lbs with bare knees.
Family: She was born in Kazakstan. Marianna Gasparyan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marianna Gasparyan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marianna Gasparyan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marianna Gasparyan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marianna Gasparyan’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Marianna Gasparyan zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The weight lifter has been alive for 11,943 days or 286,652 hours. There were precisely 405 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 25, 1989|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Marianna Gasparyan was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Marianna Gasparyan’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated 138,969,301 babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Straight Up" by Paula Abdul.
On this day in history:
1570 – Pius V excommunicates Queen Elizabeth I of England and absolves her subjects from allegiance to the crown.
1793 – 1st US cabinet meeting, held at George Washington's home.
1862 – Paper currency (greenbacks) introduced in US by President Abraham Lincoln.
5. Marianna Gasparyan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marianna Gasparyan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Marianna Gasparyan was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Marianna Gasparyan’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Marianna Gasparyan was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Marianna Gasparyan’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Marianna Gasparyan’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.