Mariel Rodriguez (TV Show Host) was born on the 10th of August, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 4. Mariel’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mariel Rodriguez below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Maria Erlinda Lucille Termulo Rodriguez|
|PROFESSION:||TV Show Host|
Mariel Rodriguez, best known for being a TV Show Host, was born in Philippines on Friday, August 10, 1984. Filipina model, actress, and television show host who worked as an MTV VJ and was the host of the variety show Happy Yipee Yehey!. In 2016, she became the host of Pinoy Big Brother: Lucky 7.
Family: She married Robin Padilla in August 2010; they had a daughter named Maria Isabella in November 2015. Mariel Rodriguez father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mariel Rodriguez’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mariel Rodriguez is married Robin Padilla.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mariel Rodriguez’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mariel Rodriguez’s zodiac sign is Leo
Mariel Rodriguez zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The Filipino tv show host has been alive for 13,350 days or 320,413 hours. There were precisely 453 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 10, 1984|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Mariel Rodriguez was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Mariel Rodriguez’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated 133,872,578 babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Ghostbusters" by Ray Parker Jr..
On this day in history:
610 – In Islam, the traditional date of the Laylat al-Qadr, when Muhammad began to receive the Qur'an.
1497 – John Cabot tells King Henry VII of his trip to "Asia".
1675 – King Charles II and John Flamsteed lay the foundation stone of the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London.
5. Mariel Rodriguez’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mariel Rodriguez’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
Mariel Rodriguez was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Mariel Rodriguez’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Mariel Rodriguez was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Mariel Rodriguez’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Mariel Rodriguez’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.