Marin Mazzie (Stage Actress) was born on the 9th of October, 1960. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 8. Marin’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marin Mazzie below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Marin Mazzie|
Marin Mazzie, best known for being a Stage Actress, was born in Rockford on Sunday, October 9, 1960. Theater performer who earned a 1994 Tony Award nomination for her role as Clara in the Broadway production of Passion. She also appeared on Broadway in Ragtime, Carrie, and Kiss me, Kate.
Family: She married actor Jason Danieley after meeting him in a production of Trojan Women: A Love Story. Marin Mazzie father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marin Mazzie’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marin Mazzie is married Jason Danieley.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marin Mazzie’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marin Mazzie’s zodiac sign is Libra
Marin Mazzie zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 60 years old
The American stage actress has been alive for 22,206 days days or 532,957 hours hours. There were precisely 753 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 9, 1960|
|AGE:||60 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Marin Mazzie was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Marin Mazzie’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,033,212,527 and there were an estimated 107,537,497 babies born throughout the world in 1960, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Mr. Custer" by Larry Verne.
On this day in history:
768 – Charlemagne and his brother Carloman I are crowned Kings of The Franks.
1000 – Leif Ericson discovers "Vinland" (possibly L'Anse aux Meadows, Canada) reputedly becoming first European to reach North America.
1446 – The Hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
5. Marin Mazzie’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marin Mazzie’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (FEET):|| |
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rat
Marin Mazzie was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Marin Mazzie’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Marin Mazzie was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Marin Mazzie’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Marin Mazzie’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.