Mario Sorrenti (Photographer) was born on the 24th of October, 1971. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Mario’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mario Sorrenti below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mario Sorrenti|
Mario Sorrenti, best known for being a Photographer, was born in Naples, Italy on Sunday, October 24, 1971. Fashion photographer best known for his ability to capture nude models in publications such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, and Harper’s Bazaar. He has shot campaigns for high end designers such as Clavin Klein, Prada, and Yves Saint Laurent.
Family: He has a younger brother named Davide, and a younger sister, Vannina who are also photographers. He has two kids with wife Mary Frey. Mario Sorrenti father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mario Sorrenti’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mario Sorrenti is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mario Sorrenti’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mario Sorrenti’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Mario Sorrenti zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The Italian photographer has been alive for 18,140 days or 435,376 hours. There were precisely 615 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 24, 1971|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Mario Sorrenti was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Mario Sorrenti’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated 121,818,445 babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Maggie May/Reason To Believe" by Rod Stewart.
On this day in history:
1260 – Qutuz, Mamluk Sultans of Egypt (1259-60), is assassinated by Baibars, a fellow Mamluk leader, who seizes power for himself.
1648 – Treaty of Westphalia ends The Thirty Year's War in the Holy Roman Empire; Switzerland's independence recognized.
1929 – Black Thursday, start of stock market crash, Dow Jones down 12.8%.
5. Mario Sorrenti’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mario Sorrenti’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Mario Sorrenti was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Mario Sorrenti’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Mario Sorrenti was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Mario Sorrenti’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Mario Sorrenti’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.