Marisa Hampe (Blogger) was born on the 27th of August, 1993. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 3. Marisa’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marisa Hampe below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marisa Hampe|
Marisa Hampe, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Germany on Friday, August 27, 1993. Travel photographer whose romantic landscape shots have earned her more than 120,000 followers on Instagram. She writes about travel and photography on her self-titled blog.
Family: She has lived in Berlin, Germany, though she has traveled around the world from Africa to Indonesia. Marisa Hampe father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marisa Hampe’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marisa Hampe is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marisa Hampe’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marisa Hampe’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Marisa Hampe zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The German blogger has been alive for 11,053 days or 265,292 hours. There were precisely 375 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 27, 1993|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Marisa Hampe was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Marisa Hampe’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,588,094,837 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1993, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(I Can't Help) Falling in Love With You" by UB40.
On this day in history:
5. Marisa Hampe’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marisa Hampe’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Marisa Hampe was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Marisa Hampe’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Marisa Hampe was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Marisa Hampe’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Marisa Hampe’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.