Marisa Miller (Model) was born on the 6th of August, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 3. Marisa’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marisa Miller below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marisa Lee Bertetta|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Santa Cruz, California, USA|
Marisa Miller, best known for being a Model, was born in Santa Cruz, California, USA on Sunday, August 6, 1978. Victoria’s Secret model who has been featured in campaigns for companies like Nordstrom, J.Crew, and True Religion jeans. She topped Maxim’s Hot 100 in 2008 and FHM’s Sexiest Woman in the World in 2010.
Family: She married her second husband Griffin Guess in 2006. She and Griffin had a son named Gavin in 2012 and another son named Grayson in 2015. She was previously married to surfing promoter Jim Miller from 2000 to 2002. Marisa Miller father’s name is Marc Bertetta and mother Krista Useldinger. We will continue to update details on Marisa Miller’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marisa Miller is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marisa Miller’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marisa Miller’s zodiac sign is Leo
Marisa Miller zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The American model has been alive for 15,389 days or 369,344 hours. There were precisely 522 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 6, 1978|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Marisa Miller was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Marisa Miller’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated 122,638,528 babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Three Times A Lady" by Commodores.
On this day in history:
1661 – The Treaty of The Hague is signed whereby the Dutch Republic sells New Holland (Brazil) for 63 tonnes of gold to Portugal.
1890 – At Auburn Prison in New York, murderer William Kemmler becomes first person to be executed by electric chair.
1945 – Atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima by the US B-29 Superfortress "Enola Gay".
5. Marisa Miller’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marisa Miller’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Horse
Marisa Miller was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Marisa Miller’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Marisa Miller was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Marisa Miller’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Marisa Miller’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.