Marisa Tomei (Movie Actress) was born on the 4th of December, 1964. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 9. Marisa’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marisa Tomei below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marisa Tomei|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
Marisa Tomei, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA on Friday, December 4, 1964. Actress who won the Academy Award for her role in My Cousin Vinny as Mona Lisa Vito. She also had roles in The Wrestler, What Women Want, Anger Management, and Wild Hogs.
Family: Her parents are Patricia Adelaide and Gary A. Tomei. She has been in relationships with actors Logan Marshall-Green and Robert Downey Jr. Marisa Tomei father’s name is Gary A. Tomei and mother Patricia Addie Tomei. We will continue to update details on Marisa Tomei’s family.
Patricia Addie Tomei
Education: Marisa Tomei attended Edward R. Murrow High School, Brooklyn, New York, City, New York, United States (1982) and Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts (Transferred), New York University, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States (Dropped Out).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marisa Tomei is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marisa Tomei’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marisa Tomei’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Marisa Tomei zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 58 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 21,479 days or 515,496 hours. There were precisely 728 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 4, 1964|
|AGE:||58 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Marisa Tomei was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Marisa Tomei’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,273,670,772 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Ringo" by Lorne Greene.
On this day in history:
5. Marisa Tomei’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marisa Tomei’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Marisa Tomei was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Marisa Tomei’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Marisa Tomei was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Marisa Tomei’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Marisa Tomei’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.