Marissa Meade (Blogger) was born on the 29th of December, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 5. Marissa’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marissa Meade below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marissa Meade|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Connecticut, United States|
Marissa Meade, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Connecticut, United States on Friday, December 29, 1989. Fashion and style guru behind the lifestyle blog Style Cusp, where she shares her personal style, shopping finds, travels and more. She has accumulated over 130,000 Instagram followers and counting as well as been featured in numerous fashion blogs.
Family: She’s born and raised in Southington, Connecticut. She has a sister named Jessica whose a photographer and takes her photos for her blog. Marissa Meade father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marissa Meade’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marissa Meade is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marissa Meade’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marissa Meade’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Marissa Meade zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The American blogger has been alive for 12,390 days or 297,380 hours. There were precisely 420 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 29, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Marissa Meade was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Marissa Meade’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Another Day In Paradise" by Phil Collins.
On this day in history:
5. Marissa Meade’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marissa Meade’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Marissa Meade was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Marissa Meade’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Marissa Meade was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Marissa Meade’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Marissa Meade’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.