Mariya Abakumova (Javelin Thrower) was born on the 15th of January, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 4. Mariya’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mariya Abakumova below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mariya Abakumova|
Mariya Abakumova, best known for being a Javelin Thrower, was born in Russia on Wednesday, January 15, 1986. Russian javelin thrower who has won gold at competitions like the 2011 World Championships in Athletics and 2013 Summer Universiade. She competed in her first Olympic Games in 2008, where she took home the silver medal.
Family: She married and had children with German javelin thrower Dmitriy Tarabin. Mariya Abakumova father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mariya Abakumova’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mariya Abakumova is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mariya Abakumova’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mariya Abakumova’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Mariya Abakumova zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The Russian javelin thrower has been alive for 13,768 days or 330,451 hours. There were precisely 467 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 15, 1986|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Mariya Abakumova was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Mariya Abakumova’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "That's What Friends Are For" by Dionne and Friends.
On this day in history:
5. Mariya Abakumova’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mariya Abakumova’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Mariya Abakumova was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Mariya Abakumova’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Mariya Abakumova was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Mariya Abakumova’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Mariya Abakumova’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.