Mariza (World Music Singer) was born on the 16th of December, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 3. Mariza’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mariza below ↓
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
Mariza, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Mozambique on Sunday, December 16, 1973. Popular fado singer who performed the Portuguese national anthem at the 2002 FIFA World Cup. She has had three number one albums, including Transparente, Terra and Mundo; she has sold over one million records worldwide.
Family: She was born Marisa dos Reis Nunes. She was married to João Pedro Ruela from 1997 until 2008 and she raised a son named Martim Ferreira. Mariza father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mariza’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mariza is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mariza’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mariza’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Mariza zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 47 years old
The Portuguese world music singer has been alive for 17,309 days or 415,419 hours. There were precisely 587 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 16, 1973|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Mariza was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Mariza’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated 121,831,979 babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Most Beautiful Girl" by Charlie Rich.
On this day in history:
755 – An Lushan revolts against Chancellor Yang Guozhong at Fanyang, initiating the An Shi Rebellion during Chinese Tang Dynasty.
1598 – Seven Year War: Battle of Noryang Point - in the final battle of the war Korean navy decisively defeats the Japanese.
1653 – Parliamentarian General Oliver Cromwell appointed as Lord Protector of England, Scotland and Ireland.
5. Mariza’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mariza’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Ox
Mariza was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Mariza’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Mariza was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Mariza’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Mariza’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.