Marjorie W. Sharmat (Children’s Author) was born on the 12th of November, 1928. She was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 7. Marjorie’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marjorie W. Sharmat below ↓
|NAME:||Marjorie W. Sharmat|
|FULL NAME:||Marjorie W. Sharmat|
Marjorie W. Sharmat, best known for being a Children’s Author, was born in Portland on Monday, November 12, 1928. American children’s author best known for her series Nate the Great, about a child detective. As of 2014, she has written over 130 children’s books.
Family: She was born in Portland, Maine. Marjorie W. Sharmat father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marjorie W. Sharmat’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marjorie W. Sharmat is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marjorie W. Sharmat’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marjorie W. Sharmat’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Marjorie W. Sharmat zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 91 years old
The American children's author has been alive for 33,480 days days or 803,535 hours hours. There were precisely 1,135 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 12, 1928|
|AGE:||91 years old|
Marjorie W. Sharmat was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Marjorie W. Sharmat’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1928, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
764 – Tibetan troops occupy Chang'an, capital of Chinese Tang Dynasty, occupy for fifteen days.
1927 – Leon Trotsky expelled from Soviet Communist Party, paving way for Joseph Stalin.
1942 – Naval Battle of Guadalcanal begins between Allied and Japanese forces in Solomon Islands (WWII).
5. Marjorie W. Sharmat’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marjorie W. Sharmat’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Marjorie W. Sharmat was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Marjorie W. Sharmat’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Silent Generation
Marjorie W. Sharmat was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Marjorie W. Sharmat’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Marjorie W. Sharmat’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.