Mark Foster (Rock Singer) was born on the 29th of February, 1984. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 8. Mark’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mark Foster below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mark Derek Foster|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Cleveland, Ohio, USA|
Mark Foster, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Cleveland, Ohio, USA on Wednesday, February 29, 1984. Singer and multi-instrumentalist most famous as the frontman of the indie rock band Foster the People. In 2010, he scored a major crossover hit with the single “Pumped Up Kicks,” which was nominated for a Grammy for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.
Family: He has a tattoo of boxing gloves in honor of his grandfather, who was a boxer. He was born in California, but grew up in Ohio. Mark Foster father’s name is Daniel Foster and mother Katheryne Foster. We will continue to update details on Mark Foster’s family.
Education: Mark Derek Foster attended Nordonia High School, Cleveland, Ohio.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mark Foster is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mark Foster’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mark Foster’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Mark Foster zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The American rock singer has been alive for 13,564 days or 325,559 hours. There were precisely 460 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 29, 1984|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Mark Foster was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Mark Foster’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated 133,872,578 babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Jump" by Van Halen.
On this day in history:
5. Mark Foster’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mark Foster’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
Mark Foster was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Mark Foster’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Mark Foster was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Mark Foster’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Mark Foster’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.