Mark Reed (Physicist) was born on the 4th of January, 1955. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 7. Mark’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mark Reed below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mark Reed|
Mark Reed, best known for being a Physicist, was born in United States on Tuesday, January 4, 1955. American scientist who is known as a physicist who made contributions to the area of quantum dots and molecular electronics. He is also the author of more than 170 publications.
Family: He comes from an American family and grew up in the United States. Mark Reed father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mark Reed’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mark Reed is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mark Reed’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mark Reed’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Mark Reed zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 68 years old
The American physicist has been alive for 24,992 days or 599,813 hours. There were precisely 847 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 4, 1955|
|AGE:||68 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Mark Reed was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Mark Reed’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,772,242,535 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1955, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Mark Reed’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mark Reed’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Mark Reed was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Mark Reed’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Mark Reed was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Mark Reed’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Mark Reed’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.