Mark Wilkinson (Comic Book Artist) was born on the 3rd of October, 1952. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 3. Mark’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mark Wilkinson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mark Wilkinson|
|PROFESSION:||Comic Book Artist|
Mark Wilkinson, best known for being a Comic Book Artist, was born in Sydney, Australia on Friday, October 3, 1952. Best known for his airbrush-created album covers for such bands as Marillion and Judas Priest, this British artist also devised comic book art for Judge Dredd: The Megazine.
Family: He was born and raised in Windsor, Berkshire, England. Mark Wilkinson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mark Wilkinson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mark Wilkinson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mark Wilkinson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mark Wilkinson’s zodiac sign is Libra
Mark Wilkinson zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 68 years old
The Australian comic book artist has been alive for 25,142 days or 603,421 hours. There were precisely 852 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 3, 1952|
|AGE:||68 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Mark Wilkinson was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Mark Wilkinson’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,630,584,384 and there were an estimated 97,484,605 babies born throughout the world in 1952, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1283 – Dafydd ap Gruffydd, Prince of Gwynedd, Wales, becomes the first person executed by being hanged, drawn and quartered.
1922 – 1st facsimile photo sent over city telephone lines, Washington, D.C..
1935 – Italy invades Ethiopia, starting the Second Italo-Ethiopian War.
5. Mark Wilkinson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mark Wilkinson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Mark Wilkinson was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Mark Wilkinson’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Mark Wilkinson was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Mark Wilkinson’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Mark Wilkinson’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.