Markie Post (TV Actress) was born on the 4th of November, 1950. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Markie’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Markie Post below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Markie Post|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Palo Alto, California, USA|
Markie Post, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Palo Alto, California, USA on Saturday, November 4, 1950. Known as prosecutor Christine Sullivan on Night Court and as Terri Michaels on The Fall Guy.
Family: She married Michael Ross in 1982. Markie Post father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Markie Post’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Markie Post attended Las Lomas High School, Walnut Creek, California and Arts, Claremont McKenna College, Arts, Lewis and Clark College (1975).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Markie Post is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Markie Post’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Markie Post’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Markie Post zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 70 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 25,836 days or 620,083 hours. There were precisely 876 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 4, 1950|
|AGE:||70 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Markie Post was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Markie Post’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated 97,399,411 babies born throughout the world in 1950, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1576 – Eighty Years' War: In Flanders, Spanish defeat Walloon and capture Antwerp.
1841 – First wagon train arrives in California.
1862 – Dr Richard Gatling patents Gatling machine gun in Indianapolis.
5. Markie Post’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Markie Post’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Markie Post was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Markie Post’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Markie Post was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Markie Post’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Markie Post’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.