Marlie Cohen (Blogger) was born on the 22nd of February, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 4. Marlie’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marlie Cohen below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marlie Cohen|
Marlie Cohen, best known for being a Blogger, was born in United States on Sunday, February 22, 1987. Spin instructor and health coach who offers workout tips, nutritious recipes and healthy travel advice on her popular blog, Kale & Krunches. She also runs a YouTube channel of the same name.
Family: She married David Cohen in 2016. Marlie Cohen father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marlie Cohen’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marlie Cohen is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marlie Cohen’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marlie Cohen’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Marlie Cohen zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The American blogger has been alive for 13,430 days or 322,339 hours. There were precisely 455 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 22, 1987|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Marlie Cohen was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Marlie Cohen’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi.
On this day in history:
5. Marlie Cohen’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marlie Cohen’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Marlie Cohen was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Marlie Cohen’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Marlie Cohen was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Marlie Cohen’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Marlie Cohen’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.