Marlon Aerre (World Music Singer) was born on the 23rd of July, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 3. Marlon’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marlon Aerre below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marlon Aerre|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
Marlon Aerre, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Brazil on Wednesday, July 23, 1980. Rose to fame as one half of the Brazilian musical duo Wilian & Marlon. The pair have become known for hit singles like “Eu Já Sabia,” “Largou o Namorado,” and “Mil Vezes Pior.”
Family: His full name is Marlon Cesar da Silva Aerre. Marlon Aerre father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marlon Aerre’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marlon Aerre is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marlon Aerre’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marlon Aerre’s zodiac sign is Leo
Marlon Aerre zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The Brazilian world music singer has been alive for 14,797 days or 355,141 hours. There were precisely 502 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 23, 1980|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Marlon Aerre was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Marlon Aerre’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "It's Still Rock And Roll To Me" by Billy Joel.
On this day in history:
1215 – Frederick II crowned King of the Romans (King of the Germans) in Aachen.
1829 – William Austin Burt patents America's first "typographer" (typewriter).
1840 – Union Act passed by British Parliament, uniting Upper & Lower Canada.
5. Marlon Aerre’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marlon Aerre’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Marlon Aerre was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Marlon Aerre’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Marlon Aerre was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Marlon Aerre’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Marlon Aerre’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.