Marshall Manesh (TV Actor) was born on the 16th of August, 1950. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 3. Marshall’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marshall Manesh below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marshall Manesh|
Marshall Manesh, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Mashhad, Iran on Wednesday, August 16, 1950. Actor who had recurring roles on Scrubs, Will & Grace, and How I Met Your Mother.
Family: His father died when he was young, and he was raised by his mother. Marshall Manesh father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marshall Manesh’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marshall Manesh is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marshall Manesh’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marshall Manesh’s zodiac sign is Leo
Marshall Manesh zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 70 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 25,725 days or 617,399 hours. There were precisely 872 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 16, 1950|
|AGE:||70 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Marshall Manesh was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Marshall Manesh’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated 97,399,411 babies born throughout the world in 1950, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1896 – Gold first discovered in Klondike, found at Bonanza Creek, Alaska by George Carmack.
1930 – 1st British Empire Games open in Hamilton, Canada.
1945 – Puyi, the last Chinese Emperor and ruler of Manchukuo is captured by Soviet troops.
5. Marshall Manesh’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marshall Manesh’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Salt and Pepper|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Marshall Manesh was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Marshall Manesh’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Marshall Manesh was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Marshall Manesh’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Marshall Manesh’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.