Marta Hazas (TV Actress) was born on the 31st of December, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 4. Marta’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marta Hazas below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marta Hazas|
|NICKNAME:||Marta Hazas, María Hazas|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Santander, Cantabria, Spain|
Marta Hazas, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Santander, Cantabria, Spain on Saturday, December 31, 1977. Famous for her major roles in the Spanish television shows Velvet, Bandolera, The Boarding School, and SMS, Sin Miedo a Sonar, she is also notable for her recurring roles in El Pasado es Manana, Impares, and Grand Hotel.
Family: She spent her youth in Santander, Cantabria, Spain. Marta Hazas father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marta Hazas’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marta Hazas is married Javier Veiga.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marta Hazas’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marta Hazas’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Marta Hazas zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The Spanish tv actress has been alive for 15,733 days or 377,593 hours. There were precisely 533 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 31, 1977|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Marta Hazas was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Marta Hazas’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Deep Is Your Love" by Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
406 – 80,000 Vandals, Alans and Suebians cross the Rhine at Mainz, beginning invasion of Gallia.
1744 – English astronomer James Bradley announces discovery of Earth's nutation motion (wobble).
1775 – Battle of Quebec in American Revolutionary War; Americans defeated trying to take British stronghold.
5. Marta Hazas’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marta Hazas’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Marta Hazas was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Marta Hazas’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Marta Hazas was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Marta Hazas’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Marta Hazas’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.