Martha Byrne (Soap Opera Actress) was born on the 23rd of December, 1969. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 6. Martha’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Martha Byrne below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mary Martha Byrne|
|PROFESSION:||Soap Opera Actress|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Ridgewood, New Jersey, United States|
Martha Byrne, best known for being a Soap Opera Actress, was born in Ridgewood, New Jersey, United States on Tuesday, December 23, 1969. Emmy Award-winning American actress who played the role of Lily Walsh Snyder in the soap opera As the World Turns from 1985 until 2008.
Family: She married Michael McMahon in 1994. The couple has three children. Martha Byrne father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Martha Byrne’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Martha Byrne is married Michael McMahon.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Martha Byrne’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Martha Byrne’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Martha Byrne zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The American soap opera actress has been alive for 18,610 days or 446,640 hours. There were precisely 631 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 23, 1969|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Martha Byrne was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Martha Byrne’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,625,905,514 and there were an estimated 120,942,839 babies born throughout the world in 1969, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Someday We'll Be Together" by Diana Ross & The Supremes.
On this day in history:
962 – Byzantine-Arab Wars: Under the future Emperor Nicephorus Phocas, Byzantine troops stormed city of Aleppo, recovering the tattered tunic of John the Baptist.
1688 – King James II, the last Roman Catholic British monarch flees to France from William of Orange.
1783 – US General George Washington resigns his military commission as Commander-in-Chief of the Army to Congress.
5. Martha Byrne’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Martha Byrne’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Martha Byrne was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Martha Byrne’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Martha Byrne was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Martha Byrne’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Martha Byrne’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.