Martha Coakley (Lawyer) was born on the 14th of July, 1953. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 3. Martha’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Martha Coakley below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Martha Coakley|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Pittsfield, Massachusetts, USA|
Martha Coakley, best known for being a Lawyer, was born in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, USA on Tuesday, July 14, 1953. Following her service as District Attorney of Middlesex County, Coakley was elected Attorney General of Massachusetts.
Family: She grew up in North Adams, Massachusetts, as the daughter of Phyllis and Edward Coakley. She later settled in Medford, Massachusetts, with her husband Thomas O’Connor. Martha Coakley father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Martha Coakley’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Martha Coakley attended Williams College, Boston University School of Law.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Martha Coakley is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Martha Coakley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Martha Coakley’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Martha Coakley zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 67 years old
The American lawyer has been alive for 24,667 days or 592,010 hours. There were precisely 836 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 14, 1953|
|AGE:||67 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Martha Coakley was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Martha Coakley’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,677,230,358 and there were an estimated 97,861,773 babies born throughout the world in 1953, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1789 – Bastille Day - the French Revolution begins with the fall of the Bastille Prison.
1798 – US Sedition Act prohibits "false, scandalous & malicious" writing against government.
1850 – 1st public demonstration of ice made by refrigeration by Florida physician John Gorrie.
5. Martha Coakley’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Martha Coakley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Martha Coakley was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Martha Coakley’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Martha Coakley was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Martha Coakley’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Martha Coakley’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.