Martha Cooper (Photographer) was born on the 21st of October, 1943. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 3. Martha’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Martha Cooper below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Martha Cooper|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Baltimore, Maryland, USA|
Martha Cooper, best known for being a Photographer, was born in Baltimore, Maryland, USA on Thursday, October 21, 1943. Photojournalist who is widely credited with introducing much of the world to the art of graffiti through her work documenting the graffiti scene in New York City. Her work as been featured in The New York Post, National Geographic, Smithsonian and more.
Family: She married an anthropologist. Martha Cooper father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Martha Cooper’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Martha Cooper is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Martha Cooper’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Martha Cooper’s zodiac sign is Libra
Martha Cooper zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 77 years old
The American photographer has been alive for 28,211 days or 677,077 hours. There were precisely 956 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 21, 1943|
|AGE:||77 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Martha Cooper was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Martha Cooper’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1943, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1805 – Battle of Trafalgar: British Admiral Horatio Nelson defeats combined French and Spanish fleet. Nelson shot and killed during battle..
1854 – Florence Nightingale with a staff of 38 nurses is sent to the Crimean War.
1944 – World War II: US troops capture Aachen, 1st large German city to fall.
5. Martha Cooper’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Martha Cooper’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Martha Cooper was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Martha Cooper’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Martha Cooper was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Martha Cooper’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Martha Cooper’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.