Martha Plimpton (TV Actress) was born on the 16th of November, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Martha’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Martha Plimpton below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Martha Campbell Plimpton|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Martha Plimpton, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Monday, November 16, 1970. Appeared in films including 1988’s Running on Empty and Small Town. She would later gain fame for starring in the ABC sitcom The Real O’Neals.
Family: She is a member of the Carradine family, a family well known for their acting. She was once engaged to Jon Patrick Walker in the mid nineties but the couple split before tying the knot. Martha Plimpton father’s name is Keith Carradine and mother Shelley Plimpton. We will continue to update details on Martha Plimpton’s family.
Education: Martha Campbell Plimpton attended Professional Children’s School in Manhattan.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Martha Plimpton is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Martha Plimpton’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Martha Plimpton’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Martha Plimpton zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 18,331 days or 439,944 hours. There were precisely 621 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1970|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Martha Plimpton was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Martha Plimpton’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated 121,504,132 babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Think I Love You" by The Partridge Family Starring Shirley Jones Featuring David Cassidy.
On this day in history:
534 – Second and final revision of the Codex Justinianus published.
1532 – Francisco Pizarro captures Inca Emperor Atahualpa after a surprise ambush at Cajamarca.
1776 – British troops capture Fort Washington during American Revolution.
5. Martha Plimpton’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Martha Plimpton’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Martha Plimpton was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Martha Plimpton’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Martha Plimpton was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Martha Plimpton’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Martha Plimpton’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.