Marti Belle (Wrestler) was born on the 7th of August, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 5. Marti’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marti Belle below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marti Belle|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Marti Belle, best known for being a Wrestler, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Sunday, August 7, 1988. Professional wrester who is best recognized for her work with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. In 2017, she competed in the WWE event Mae Young Classic but was eliminated from the tournament in the first round.
Family: She is from New York City. Marti Belle father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marti Belle’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marti Belle is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marti Belle’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marti Belle’s zodiac sign is Leo
Marti Belle zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The American wrestler has been alive for 11,860 days or 284,651 hours. There were precisely 402 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 7, 1988|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Marti Belle was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Marti Belle’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Roll With It" by Steve Winwood.
On this day in history:
1461 – Ming Dynasty Chinese military general Cao Qin stages a coup against the Tianshun Emperor.
1714 – The Battle of Gangut: the first important victory of the Russian Navy during the Great Northern War against Sweden.
1933 – The Iraqi Government slaughters over 3,000 Assyrians in the village of Sumail. The day becomes known as Assyrian Martyrs Day..
5. Marti Belle’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marti Belle’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Marti Belle was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Marti Belle’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Marti Belle was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Marti Belle’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Marti Belle’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.