Martin Bulloch (Drummer) was born on the 14th of August, 1974. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 7. Martin’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Martin Bulloch below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Martin Bulloch|
Martin Bulloch, best known for being a Drummer, was born in Scotland on Wednesday, August 14, 1974. Scottish musician who is best known for his work as a drummer. He is most recognized for his work in the band Mogwai.
Family: He was born and raised in East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire, Scotland. Martin Bulloch father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Martin Bulloch’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Martin Bulloch is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Martin Bulloch’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Martin Bulloch’s zodiac sign is Leo
Martin Bulloch zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The Scottish drummer has been alive for 16,957 days or 406,984 hours. There were precisely 575 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 14, 1974|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Martin Bulloch was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Martin Bulloch’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated 121,673,775 babies born throughout the world in 1974, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Night Chicago Died" by Paper Lace.
On this day in history:
1281 – During Kublai Khan's Second Invasion of Japan his invading Chinese fleet of 3,500 vessels disappears in a typhoon near Japan.
1842 – Second Seminole War declared over by Colonel Worth; Indians go on to be removed from Florida to Oklahoma.
1945 – V-J Day, Japan surrenders unconditionally to end WW II (also August 15 depending on time zone).
5. Martin Bulloch’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Martin Bulloch’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Martin Bulloch was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Martin Bulloch’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Martin Bulloch was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Martin Bulloch’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Martin Bulloch’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.