Martin Gero (TV Producer) was born on the 6th of July, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 1. Martin’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Martin Gero below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Martin Gero|
Martin Gero, best known for being a TV Producer, was born in Switzerland on Wednesday, July 6, 1977. Screenwriter and television producer most well known as the creator of Blindspot and for his work on The L.A. Complex, the Stargate franchise, and Bored to Death.
Family: Born in Switzerland, he grew up in Ottawa, Ontario. Martin Gero father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Martin Gero’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Martin Gero is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Martin Gero’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Martin Gero’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Martin Gero zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 43 years old
The Canadian tv producer has been alive for 15,904 days or 381,700 hours. There were precisely 539 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 6, 1977|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Martin Gero was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Martin Gero’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Undercover Angel" by Alan O'Day.
On this day in history:
1348 – Papal bull of Pope Clement VI issued during the Black Death stating Jews not to blame and urging their protection.
1785 – US Congress unanimously resolves the name of US currency to the "dollar" and adopts decimal coinage.
1885 – Louis Pasteur successfully tests an anti-rabies vaccine.
5. Martin Gero’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Martin Gero’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Martin Gero was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Martin Gero’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Martin Gero was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Martin Gero’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Martin Gero’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.