Martin Lynes (TV Actor) was born on the 12th of July, 1967. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 6. Martin’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Martin Lynes below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Martin Lynes|
Martin Lynes, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Australia on Wednesday, July 12, 1967. Australian character actor best known for playing Dr. Luke Forlano on the hospital drama All Saints. He has also appeared in such TV series as Sea Patrol and McLeod’s Daughters.
Family: He has two children, Ruby and Ned. Martin Lynes father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Martin Lynes’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Martin Lynes is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Martin Lynes’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Martin Lynes’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Martin Lynes zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 53 years old
The Australian tv actor has been alive for 19,548 days or 469,169 hours. There were precisely 663 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 12, 1967|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Martin Lynes was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Martin Lynes’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,479,053,821 and there were an estimated 119,222,142 babies born throughout the world in 1967, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Windy" by The Association.
On this day in history:
1679 – Britain's King Charles II ratifies Habeas Corpus Act allowing prisoners right to be imprisoned to be examined by a court.
1690 – Battle of Boyne: in Ireland, Protestant King William III defeats English Catholic King James II.
1790 – French Revolution: The Civil Constitution of the Clergy is adopted, putting the Catholic Church in France under the control of the state.
5. Martin Lynes’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Martin Lynes’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Martin Lynes was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Martin Lynes’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Martin Lynes was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Martin Lynes’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Martin Lynes’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.