Martin Offiah (Rugby Player) was born on the 29th of December, 1966. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 9. Martin’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Martin Offiah below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Martin Offiah|
Martin Offiah, best known for being a Rugby Player, was born in London, England on Thursday, December 29, 1966. Nicknamed “Chariots,” he made 33 caps for Great Britain from 1988-1994.
Family: He was born in London Borough of Hackney. Martin Offiah father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Martin Offiah’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Martin Offiah is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Martin Offiah’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Martin Offiah’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Martin Offiah zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 54 years old
The English rugby player has been alive for 19,743 days or 473,849 hours. There were precisely 669 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 29, 1966|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Martin Offiah was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Martin Offiah’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated 118,093,834 babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'm A Believer" by The Monkees.
On this day in history:
1835 – The Treaty of New Echota is signed, ceding all the lands of the Cherokee east of the Mississippi River to the United States.
1845 – Texas admitted as 28th state of the Union.
1903 – French Equatorial Africa separates into Gabon, Chad and Ubangi-Shari.
5. Martin Offiah’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Martin Offiah’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Martin Offiah was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Martin Offiah’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Martin Offiah was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Martin Offiah’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Martin Offiah’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.