Martin P. Robinson (Puppeteer) was born on the 9th of March, 1954. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 4. Martin’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Martin P. Robinson below ↓
|NAME:||Martin P. Robinson|
|REAL NAME:||Martin P. Robinson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Dearborn, Michigan, USA|
Martin P. Robinson, best known for being a Puppeteer, was born in Dearborn, Michigan, USA on Tuesday, March 9, 1954. American puppeteer who created and worked the puppets for the 1986 film, Little Shop of Horrors and performed on Sesame Street.
Family: He married Sesame Street writer Annie Evans in 2008 and they had twin girls in 2009. Martin P. Robinson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Martin P. Robinson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Martin P. Robinson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Martin P. Robinson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Martin P. Robinson’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Martin P. Robinson zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 69 years old
The American puppeteer has been alive for 25,409 days or 609,816 hours. There were precisely 861 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 9, 1954|
|AGE:||69 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Martin P. Robinson was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Martin P. Robinson’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,724,302,468 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1954, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Martin P. Robinson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Martin P. Robinson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Salt and Pepper|
6. The Year of the Horse
Martin P. Robinson was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Martin P. Robinson’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Martin P. Robinson was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Martin P. Robinson’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Martin P. Robinson’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.