Martin Stadtfeld (Pianist) was born on the 19th of November, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 3. Martin’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Martin Stadtfeld below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Martin Stadtfeld|
Martin Stadtfeld, best known for being a Pianist, was born in Germany on Wednesday, November 19, 1980. Acclaimed musician who was trained by famed Russian-American professor Lev Natochenny.
Family: His family noticed his talents early on, and he performed his first concert when he was only nine. Martin Stadtfeld father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Martin Stadtfeld’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Martin Stadtfeld is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Martin Stadtfeld’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Martin Stadtfeld’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Martin Stadtfeld zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The German pianist has been alive for 14,676 days or 352,247 hours. There were precisely 497 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 19, 1980|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Martin Stadtfeld was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Martin Stadtfeld’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lady" by Kenny Rogers.
On this day in history:
1530 – The Recess document resulting from the Diet of Augsburg signed by Charles V and catholic princes.
1620 – The Mayflower reaches Cape Cod & explores the coast.
1805 – Lewis & Clark expedition reaches the Pacific Ocean, first European Americans to cross the west.
5. Martin Stadtfeld’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Martin Stadtfeld’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Martin Stadtfeld was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Martin Stadtfeld’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Martin Stadtfeld was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Martin Stadtfeld’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Martin Stadtfeld’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.