Martin Torrijos (Politician) was born on the 18th of July, 1963. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 8. Martin’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Martin Torrijos below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Martin Torrijos|
Martin Torrijos, best known for being a Politician, was born in Panama on Thursday, July 18, 1963. President of the Republic of Panama from 2004 to 2009. He notably reformed pensions and social security during his presidency.
Family: He is the illegitimate son of military ruler, Omar Torrijos. Martin Torrijos father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Martin Torrijos’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Martin Torrijos is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Martin Torrijos’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Martin Torrijos’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Martin Torrijos zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 57 years old
The Panamanian politician has been alive for 21,003 days or 504,083 hours. There were precisely 712 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 18, 1963|
|AGE:||57 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Martin Torrijos was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Martin Torrijos’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated 113,464,323 babies born throughout the world in 1963, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Surf City" by Jan & Dean.
On this day in history:
1925 – Adolf Hitler publishes Mein Kampf (original title was the catchy "Four and a Half Years (of Struggle) Against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice").
1936 – Spanish Civil War : General Francisco Franco issues manifesto and leads an uprising in the Spanish army stationed in Morocco.
64 – Great Fire of Rome begins under the Emperor Nero.
5. Martin Torrijos’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Martin Torrijos’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Martin Torrijos was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Martin Torrijos’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Martin Torrijos was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Martin Torrijos’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Martin Torrijos’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.