Martina de las Alas (Comedian) was born on the 11th of November, 1964. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 6. Martina’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Martina de las Alas below ↓
|NAME:||Martina de las Alas|
|REAL NAME:||Martina de las Alas|
Martina de las Alas, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Philippines on Wednesday, November 11, 1964. Filipino comedienne and actress better known by her stage name Ai-Ai de las Alas.
Family: She was married to Miguel Vera, with whom she had two children, from 1989 to 1996, and Jed Salang in 2013. Martina de las Alas father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Martina de las Alas’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Martina de las Alas is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Martina de las Alas’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Martina de las Alas’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Martina de las Alas zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 56 years old
The Philippine comedian has been alive for 20,530 days or 492,732 hours. There were precisely 696 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 11, 1964|
|AGE:||56 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Martina de las Alas was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Martina de las Alas’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,273,670,772 and there were an estimated 115,215,976 babies born throughout the world in 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby Love" by The Supremes.
On this day in history:
1675 – German mathetician Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz demonstrates integral calculus for the first time to find the area under the graph of y = f(x) function.
1745 – Bonnie Prince Charlie's army enters England.
1918 – Armistice signed by the Allies and Germany comes into effect and World War I hostilities end at 11am, "the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month".
5. Martina de las Alas’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Martina de las Alas’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Martina de las Alas was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Martina de las Alas’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Martina de las Alas was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Martina de las Alas’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Martina de las Alas’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.