Martina Navratilova (Tennis Player) was born on the 18th of October, 1956. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 4. Martina’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Martina Navratilova below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Martina Subertová|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Prague, Czech Republic|
Martina Navratilova, best known for being a Tennis Player, was born in Prague, Czech Republic on Thursday, October 18, 1956. Tennis legend who won twenty Wimbledon tennis titles including singles, doubles and mixed doubles. She won singles titles across all four grand slam tournaments and was ranked world number one in singles for 332 weeks during her career.
Family: She married Julia Lemigova on December 15, 2014. Martina Navratilova father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Martina Navratilova’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Martina Navratilova is married Yulia Lemigova.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Martina Navratilova’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Martina Navratilova’s zodiac sign is Libra
Martina Navratilova zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 64 years old
The Czech tennis player has been alive for 23,467 days or 563,224 hours. There were precisely 795 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 18, 1956|
|AGE:||64 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Martina Navratilova was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Martina Navratilova’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,821,383,444 and there were an estimated 100,628,458 babies born throughout the world in 1956, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1009 – The Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem is destroyed by the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah, who hacks the Church's foundations down to bedrock.
1685 – French King Louis XIV revokes Edict of Nantes cancelling rights of French Protestants.
1867 – US takes formal possession of Alaska from Russia having paid $7.2 million.
5. Martina Navratilova’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Martina Navratilova’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Monkey
Martina Navratilova was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Martina Navratilova’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Martina Navratilova was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Martina Navratilova’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Martina Navratilova’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.